Training on Poultry & Livestock (Cow, Duck, Hen and Koyel) Rearing and practices Collective for WMG Members held at Polli Progoti Shohayak Foundation, Boalmari, Faridpur on 25 – 27 January, 2020
Course duration: 3(Three) days
Date: 25 – 27 January, 2020
No. of participants: 25(Twenty-five) Nos.
Venue: Conference Room, Polli Progoti Shohayak Foundation, Boalmari, Faridpur.
Course Coordinator Md. Abdur Razzak, ACS, SAIWRPMP-AF, BWDB, Faridpur
Evaluator Md. Tofahel Chowdhury, EE, PMO, SAIWRPMP - AF, BWDB, Faridpur
Objective of the course: To enable the participants:
• To know about the project concept
• To know about the duties and responsibilities of the Gender & Livelihood Sub Committee of project.
• To know about the concept of CAP (Collective Action Plan).
• To know about the better and modern ways of Rearing of Cow, Duck, Hen, Koyel.
• Marketing Linkage of Poultry Rearing in SAIWRPMP-AF
• And many more