Training on Good Agricultural Practices for Safe Fruits & Vegetables for WMG Members held at Gunboha UP, Boalmari, Faridpur on 25 – 27 January, 2020
Date: 25 – 27 January, 2020
No. of participants: 25(Twenty-five) Nos.
Venue: Conference Room, Gunboha UP, Boalmari, Faridpur.
Objective of the course: To enable the participants -
• To know about the project concept
• To know about the duties and responsibilities of the Environmental Sub Committee of the project.
• To know about the concept of Homestead Organic gardening
• To know about the better and modern process of preparation of Organic Fertilizer using the domestic garbage.
• To know about the use of IPM for Pest and Disease control of Homestead Organic Vegetables Cultivation.
• To know about the ways of reducing the cost of production applying the above modern technologies and techniques.
• And many more.